Do you have a box full of jewelry you never wear? Lost earrings, broken bracelet, rings from the first marriage? Do you know, that it all can get a second life? Just as all of us, jewelry deserves a second chance.
Stones and gold that you don't wear anymore can be transformed into new pieces. New pieces that will keep the sentimental value, be filled with an emotion and have a completely new look.
For custom orders, please, write to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- custom jewelry (marriage and engagement rings, necklaces, bracelets, etc.);
- transformation of your grandma's awesome ring, soooo fashionable in 1940-s;
- recycling of old jewelry and stones;
- sizing of rings;
- polishing, engraving, gold-plating, etc.
For the custom work we have an access to:
- laser (carving, engraving names and images, soldering chains, etc.);
- certified gemologist to source the wanted stone;
- 3D design, printing and molding, so that you can see your piece on a picture exactly how it will come.
Some of the custom projects
Brazilian emerald inside
White gold, diamond
Tanzanite, mint tsavorites
19k white gold, lab-created emerald, Montana sapphires
White gold, tanzanite
Silver, garnet, prasiolite
Jade, gold & silver ring (stone and gold recycled from client's pieces)
When one earring is lost, the other can become a necklace (topaz, gold)
Star sapphire, white gold ring
Prasiolite & silver necklace
Silk on gold, with the fingerprints inside, gold (marriage rings)
Peridot, gold & silver ring
Men ring, silver & meteorite
Black diamond & white gold necklace
Opal & white gold necklace
Gold, andalusite ring
Silver, smoky quartz brooch
Silver & topaz necklace
Diamond & gold necklace
Brooch to necklace transformation (silver)
Silver & smoky quartz ring
Silver & gold men ring