Do you have a box full of jewelry you never wear? Lost earrings, broken bracelet, rings from the first marriage? Do you know, that it all can get a second life? Just as all of us, jewelry deserves a second chance.
Stones and gold that you don't wear anymore can be transformed into new pieces. New pieces that will keep the sentimental value, be filled with an emotion and have a completely new look.
For custom orders, please, write to email@example.com.
- custom-made jewelry (marriage and engagement rings, necklaces, bracelets, etc.);
- transformation of your grandma's awesome ring, soooo fashionable in 1940-s;
- recycling of old jewelry and stones;
- sizing of rings;
For the custom work we have an access to:
- laser (carving, engraving names and images, soldering chains, etc.);
- certified gemologist to source the wanted stone;
- 3D design, printing and molding, so that you can see your piece on a picture exactly how it will come;
- all types of playing with metals (silver, gold, platinum, gold-plating, etc.).